Creaming the liquids
In the last article, we talked about the importance of creaming the butter and sugar. Now we're going to add the liquids to this essential creamed mixture. Eggs and any flavorings, such as vanilla...
St. Paddy's Gourmet Dinner Party Club, March 25
"I had the right to be silent, but being Irish I didn't have the ability." That will start off the many one liners and jokes told with an Irish accent by ASCAP Singer/Songwriter/Author Ron Gaiser at...
Phone call scams
Most of us probably don’t answer a phone call when it’s from a number we don’t know. We know it’s probably some kind of scam trying to separate us from our money. Here are the newest phone...
California Highway Patrol to host Coffee with a Cop, March 23
Officers from the California Highway Patrol Mojave office and community members will come together in an informal, neutral space to discuss community issues, have coffee, and build relationships....
Meet Your New Neighbors
Ed and Lisa Sanchez arrived in Tehachapi on Jan. 28. For Ed it was coming home. He was born and raised here but had not lived here since high school. Although living in beautiful San Diego, they...
- Spring is Springing
- Why it's important to keep your dog guessing
- What's Up in Stallion Springs?
- Twenty recruits graduate from the Hall EMT Academy
- To hell with healthy food
- Lions Desert Zone B Contest winner
- There's a new cupcake in town!
- Brave new world
- Christian counseling versus other forms of counseling, Part 2
- Studio Elite Dance brings home trophies from Showstoppers
- Director Wheeler's unique journey to TCT's 'The Best of Broadway'
- Boeing 747 art project takes flight in Mojave
- Promote local events on the Tehachapi App
- Kiwanians learn about Historic Women
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Democrats recognize Women's History Month
- Not yet!
- BVS Carriage & Driving Society newsletter March 2017
- AAUW celebrates its birthday
- Charlie Hudson, most decorated bombardier of World War II
- Unguarded motorcycle
- Flag Day for First Graders
- Tehachapi's legendary resident Dick Baxter
- 'Neither snow, nor rain, nor gloom of night'
- THS 2017 Mr. Warrior
- Tehachapi Martial Arts Center Self Defense and Anti Bullying Seminar
- Paint Tehachapi purple
- Foundling Reclamation Grand Opening
- Yoga and Soul
- Rescued Treasures celebrates 1 Year
- Meet artist David Rivas Spring Art Show
- New again
There’s a new survey out by ClosingCorp telling us that last year more than 50% of lender’s loan estimates to borrowers had to be revised before the close of escrow. Buyers complained that...
Extensions and Amended Tax Returns
Extensions Whether you file a tax return by the April due date, or obtain an extension to file, filing an annual tax return is mandatory if your income is above a certain level, which will vary...
Flying J passes first hurdle
On Monday, March 13, the Tehachapi Planning Commission was presented with three resolutions regarding the proposed Flying J Travel Center which will be located at the corner of Tehachapi Blvd. and...
Ride, hike, run on Lehigh Trails
When South Street Digital owner Lydia Chaney walked into Tehachapi City Hall with two cardboard boxes on March 15, the city's Economic Development Coordinator Michelle Vance whooped and ran to open...
Fundraiser to help local children, March 24
Tehachapi Community Theatre (TCT) has graciously given the Kiwanis Club of Tehachapi 60 tickets to the opening night of "The Best of Broadway" concert on Friday, March 24. Tickets are being sold to...
Guitarist Laurence Juber returns April 1
Two-time Grammy-winning guitarist Laurence Juber will make his fourth appearance in Tehachapi on Saturday, April 1, at Fiddlers Crossing. Juber is a world-renowned guitar virtuoso, composer and...