Student Build-A-Plane Project first flight
On Sunday morning, Oct. 10, the students and families of the Tehachapi Build-A-Plane Project got to...
Interact students recognized
On Oct. 19, TVRPD honored Tehachapi Rotary Club and Interact students for volunteering to paint...
- Healthy Hippie Trading Co. and Vegan Pleasin' Café & Coffee Bar, one step closer
- Time traveled
- Kern County participates in CalScope – California's COVID-19 Antibody Study
- Calling Tehachapi crafters
- Susan Jane (Strait) Mulligan September 1, 1930 – October 12, 2021
- October Halloween
- Cerro Coso offers FREE medical and mental healthcare for students
- Shout out to Tehachapi High School Warriors
- Transferring property out of a trust
- Dale Lynn Herrera September 3, 1946 – October 4, 2021
- Film review: 'The Blob' (1958)
- Quilters working together for the victims of the Dixie Fire
- Success with living Christmas trees
- Train safety: Keep a safe distance when viewing trains
- Tips to carve the perfect jack-o'-lantern
- Cheers to Charity hands out $55,568 to area nonprofit organizations
- Tehachapi Composite Squadron 46 cadets visit the National Test Pilot School in Mojave
- Martial arts students attend seminar
- Three top car problems that are easily overlooked
- Thank you to Cheers to Charity
- Paul M. Benz September 25, 1944 – September 23, 2021
- iPhone settings
- The new definition of champion
- Shirley Marie Ketelsen August 26, 1932 – October 10, 2021
- Robert L. Thompson December 4, 1950 – October 1, 2021
- Alberto Garcia, Jr.: American hero killed by roadside bomb in Baghdad, Iraq
- Trees of history
- Former NASA flight test engineer, general aviation icon has 'flown west'
- Local face painter passes the baton
- Tehachapi Apple Festival
- Pie Baking Contest at Apple Festival
- Mother Nature's ellipsis
- Channeling their inner Lucy
- Old Tehachapi Hospital Demolition
TehachaPod: Tehachapi updates
Season 2, Episode 103 & 104 On episode 103 the TehachaPod crew provide updates on projects and...
Council honors Paul Benz
At the Oct. 18 City Council meeting, Mayor Phil Smith presented Joan Benz and her family with a...
- It's a 'seller's market,' but what does that mean?
- Victims of street racing, law enforcement and supporters of Assemblyman Fong's AB 3 commemorate its signing
- Financial tips for new veterans
- Dr. Sam Conklin: a long but unexpected career as a physician
- How THS got an Honors program – thanks to the talented and unforgettable Kathryn Errecart
- How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it
- Rotary honored by Cheers to Charity
- Jim Walker speaks to Rotary Club
- TVRPD votes not to continue GranFondo
- City, water district clash over water supply for future developments
- KCCD Board of Trustees unanimously approves 'Valley Strong Energy Institute'
Tehachapi Mountain Alano Club
The newly formed Tehachapi Mountain Alano Club (TMAC) has moved to 303 East H Street, Tehachapi. This move allows the Alano Club more flexibility in...
Halloween events in Tehachapi
Third Annual “Ghoulden” Hills Trick or Treat October 23 from 4 to 7 p.m. Get your costumes on...
- What's Up in Bear Valley Springs?
- Cerro Coso to hold Virtual Parent Night, Oct. 27
- Book signing to benefit Tehachapi Museum, Nov. 6
- Live Veterans Day concert, Nov. 11
- 'Christmas for Seniors Program'
- Coming up in November at Tehachapi Treasure Trove
- Touch-A-Truck event, Nov. 6
- Downtown Tehachapi 2022 Calendar
- Local artist wins big at fair
- What's Up in Stallion Springs?
- Tehachapi Symphony Orchestra fall concert, Oct. 31