Warbonnet locomotives in Tehachapi
A rarity! A double headed BNSF Warbonnet 4718 (C44-9W) and 4713 (C44-9W); the units are over 25...
Vegan Pleasin' Cafe is on its way!
From before she even opened Healthy Hippie Trading Co. in Old Town, owner Sarah Rose knew she...
- Quilts donated to Children's Hospital
- Communication is key
- Heirloom Grove with the natural relief
- It's one cool event: CALM's 14th Annual Ice Cream Zoofari, Aug. 20
- Tehachapi Pet Parade, Aug. 13
- Accepting the College Scholarship reality
- Our dog, Brownie: the snake killer
- Cerro Coso to offer NEW AA-T Degree in Law, Public Policy, Society
- Multiple web browsers and why it's called that
- First cases of West Nile Virus reported in Kern this year
- Tehachapi Warriors Booster Club announces new president
- All students to be served meals at no charge during the 2022-23 school day
- Maturango Museum in Ridgecrest
- Summer cruisin
- Has mat? Hazmat
- Local Farmers Insurance office wins prestigious award
- Mano, Layla and Milo Lujan travel to the East Coast – MeiMei, too!
- Safe eats on Kern streets – Look for the sticker!
- Live music around Tehachapi
- How high is up?
- Robert Allan Small September 10, 1942 – May 20, 2022
- Cerro Coso to launch Cloud Computing, Linux Administration certificates
- Public Health announces Monkeypox Vaccination Event, Aug. 13
- A wish for a You-AND-Me world
- Charlotte Stevens June 17, 1935 – July 27, 2022
- Olena Louise Evenson Cain March 1, 1922 – July 9, 2022
- Deborah Bushnell (Campbell) November 19, 1956 – April 29, 2022
- Thomas Barber October 14, 1955 – July 15, 2022
- 'RUTAN FIELD' is on Aeronautical Charts
Legal Document Services in Tehachapi, part 3
If you are reading this article, I am assuming you are at least thinking about an estate plan. So...
529 plans: underused but valuable
In just a few weeks, students will be heading off to college – and parents will be getting out...
Come visit the Jewelry, Gem and Mineral Show, Aug. 20-21
While you’re out and about at the Tehachapi Mountain Festival be sure to stop by the Tehachapi Valley Gem and Mineral Society’s Jewelry, Gem and...
Classes and events
This month at the Arts Center we will be welcoming back Terri Barillas as our Paint Night...