Bicycle safety rodeo for kids, May 14
May is bicycle safety month and the Tehachapi Police Department will be hosting a bicycle safety...
Tehachapi's two Destination Imagination teams are looking for your support to help them get to...
- RESPECT for all, at Healthy Hippie Trading Co.
- 'And, where are you going?'
- Meet Your New Neighbors
- Kern County Devil Pups seeks interested teens for annual youth leadership program
- 'Do the Math' seeking on-air math tutors for 2022-23 season
- Kern County Teachers of the Year announced
- Melvin 'Mike' Goodman August 25, 1942 – May 2, 2022
- Going for a walk
- Five signs you may have a bad water pump on your hands
- Water Warriors medal in CIF D-1 Championships!
- TUSD Trailblazers, April 2022
- Still surviving, my pet tree
- Stratolaunch 5th test flight shows new pylon
- California railroad museums
- The otherworldly Trona Pinnacles
- Pacific Crest Trail hikers in Tehachapi
- Camping/RV parks in Tehachapi
- Common questions for the chiropractor
- The history of Brite Valley
- By any other name
- Why would my attorney recommend a payable on death account? (part two)
- Bobby Harold Maxwell October 24, 1948 – April 13, 2022
- Lori Cisneros: A Tehachapi teacher educates beyond the classroom
- James Denham McDaniel December 6, 1933 – December 16, 2021
- Paul William McDaniel August 2, 1927 – July 4, 1980
- Arlene B. Branske March 14, 1933 – April 16, 2022
- But it ended well, thanks to George . . .
Should you make extra mortgage payments?
You might enjoy owning your home – but the mortgage? Not so much. In fact, you might want to do...
Supervisor Scrivner announces $8.7M in D2 park improvements
Kern County's Second District Supervisor, Zack Scrivner, announced plans this week to allocate...
The Husky National STOL Series brings STOL to Tehachapi
The Husky National STOL is a competition series that holds events all over the United States. The...
Tehachapi Symphony Orchestra concert with Young Artist Competition winner, May 15
The Tehachapi Symphony, under the baton of Dr. David Newby will perform on Sunday, May 15 at...
- 1st annual Tehachapi Career Fair
- What's Up in Bear Valley Springs?
- Classes and events
- 2022 AV Fair & Alfalfa Festival 'What a Ride!' announced
- CALM to celebrate 39th birthday bash, May 21
- CBD Dependable Solutions Ribbon Cutting, May 26
- Bakersfield National Cemetery flag placement, May 27 & 28
- Summer challenge at the Library
- Fire hazard reduction clearance deadline June 1
- 2022 Old Timers Reunion
- Latino Food Festival Menudo and Pozole Cook-Off returns May 29
- 'Bike Kern Virtual Scavenger Hunt' to celebrate National Bike Month and Bike Safety Awareness
- Golden Hills IT celebrates their Grand Opening
- Errea Garden dedication, May 28