Adventist Health prepares for COVID-19 surge
As part of its global response to the COVID-19 pandemic, International Medical Corps is deploying...
Neal Losey Sept. 4, 1942 - April 29, 2020
Longtime Tehachapi resident Neal Losey died on April 29, at the age of 77, after a short but...
- Doyle Gracey's memories of Korea
- Prison March
- Political Rally
- When women form a circle
- A place to relax
- Amber Medina joins Adventist Health medical office locations
- Christopher Braxton Fralick Sept. 11, 1982 – July 20, 2020
- 32 strange things to get your mind off politics...
- Looking ahead to a new year of goals
- Six California City High School students graduate college
- Password terror and a better way
- Albert Joseph Pinheiro April 20, 1929 – July 1, 2020
- Explore spiritual practices
- Sofia Romero Gregory Feb. 2, 1945 – July 17, 2020
- Editorial: 'Remember who we were before COVID'
- Can Fibromyalgia qualify for social security?
- The legacy of a simple man
- Delbert Hill Aug. 24, 1961 – July 6, 2020
- How to buy a car battery
- Kitty cats and airplanes
- Clearing the air: 5 things you may not know about cabin filters
- Where to find COVID-19 stats
Mayor signs AVA letter of support
On Wednesday, July 22, Tehachapi Mayor Susan Wiggins signed a letter of support from the city...
First Quarter school year to be virtual
The TUSD Board held a special meeting via teleconferencing on July 21 to address the issue of how...
What's Up in Stallion Springs?
Closed for the season Based on the COVID-19 mandates and guidelines, the pool will remain closed...
Upcoming speaker at Kiwanis
A classical education – Heritage Oak High School Principal Lorena Semerenko will speak at the Wed., Aug. 5 meeting of the Kiwanis Club of...