Dye Natatorium opens for the Summer
Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District
June 25, 2022
The Dye Natatorium will be open from
June 13 to August 6, 2022.
Entry fee: $5 (cash only)
Non-swimmers fee: $2 (cash only)
10-visit punch pass: $40 (cash only)
Children 3 and under: free
**Parent must be in pool with children 3 and under**
The pool will be closed on July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
Schedule is subject to change.
Days & Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday, 1-5 p.m.
Days & Times: Monday-Friday, 5-7 a.m.
Shallow Water Aerobics with Marti
Days & Times: Mondays and Wednesdays, 7-8 p.m.
Deep Water Aerobics with Kathleen
Days & Times: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7-8 p.m.
Cost for 49 people or less: $90/hour
Cost for 50+ people (150 people max): $130/hour
There is a $100 deposit required and a 2-hour minimum.
Pool rentals available on Sundays, only!
The following information is important
• Anyone under the age of 13 MUST have a responsible adult (18 years or older) present at all times.
• Children ages 13-17 may attend alone AFTER a parent signs our waiver. Waiver MUST be signed in person at our facility on the first visit.
• Children ages 13-17 may NOT be responsible for any other children.
• Any child 3 years and under MUST have a parent in the water with them at all times.
• All personal life jackets MUST be Coast Guard Certified.
• Goggles with nose pieces are not allowed.
• Flotation devices are not allowed.
Location of Dye Natatorium pool:
400-B South Snyder Ave., Tehachapi.
To register for pool rentals you must call our office at (661) 822-3228 or visit us at 490 W. D St., Tehachapi.