Youth Baseball registration now open
Tehachapi Valley Recreation & Park District
March 27, 2021
Registration now open for Youth Baseball! The season will begin the first week in May. Registration closes April 1. Space is limited.
• Season will take place if Kern County is in Red Tier.
• All COVID-19 guidelines will be followed as presented by the State of California.
• All coaches and parent helpers will be required to wear masks.
• All spectators are required to wear masks when they are not able to socially distance.
• Participants WILL NOT be required to wear masks during play. A child may wear a mask if the parent wishes them to.
• All participants will be required to have their own equipment (glove, helmet and bat).
• Helmets and bats will be available to rent from the TVRPD office while supplies last for use during the season.
• Hand sanitizing will be required between each inning.
Visit http://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/outdoor-indoor-recreational-sports.aspx for more information on youth sports guidelines.
Co-Ed Youth Baseball
presented by Snow Orthodontics
T-Ball – Ages 3–4
Coach Pitch – Ages 5–6
Location: Meadowbrook Park
Registration/Cost*: $77 Feb. 1 – April 1
*Includes team shirt, hat and medal
To register you must call the office (661) 822-3228.
Volunteer coaches needed!
Email email@example.com or call (661) 822-3228
To register please call Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.