A Taste of Tehachapi
October 28, 2023
A Taste of Tehachapi has a number of jams, both with and without sugar. Here are just a few ideas to use jam other than on toast! Experiment with strawberry, blueberry, elderberry, apple pie, apple butter, plum and peach to name a few.
Stay tuned for our famous Christmas Jam! You can email me to pre-order at email@example.com or text (661) 557-2589.
Stay tuned for more surprises and seasonal items from both of us! We are located at 121 E. F St., right next door to ThaiHachapi.
Beyond bread: other ways to use jam
1. On a charcuterie board.
2. Pair with cheese and wine.
3. Mix a tablespoon with your favorite salad dressing - use an immersion blender to incorporate.
4. Spoon over ice cream.
5. Add a dollop to yogurt or cottage cheese.
6. Use as a glaze on a cake.
7. Use as a glaze on pork or chicken.
8. Add a tablespoon to a large glass of ice and water for a refreshing drink.
9. Add to BBQ sauce for a sweeter version.
10. Add to the batter of cakes and muffins.
11. Roll up a store bought cresent roll with a dollop of jam for a surprise dessert!