Public Health announces new COVID-19 Test Sites
Kern County Public Health Services Department
January 16, 2021
Public Health announces new opportunities for COVID-19 testing within Kern County at the following locations:
• Kern County Fairgrounds – 1142 S. P Street, Bakersfield
• Sagebrush Medical Plaza – 1111 Columbus Street, Bakersfield
• Clinica Sierra Vista - 2400 Wible Road, Suite 14, Bakersfield
• Clinica Sierra Vista - 815 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Bakersfield
• Clinica Sierra Vista - 8787 Hall Road, Lamont
• Clinica Sierra Vista - 1305 Bear Mountain Blvd, Arvin
Coronavirus testing helps slow the spread of the disease by identifying infected individuals who can be isolated, as well as their close contacts. This process disrupts the disease, slows the spread of the disease and preserves space in our acute care hospitals. Residents are also urged to continue practicing healthy habits such as hand washing, physical distancing and wearing a face covering when in public.
There are 11 free County or State testing sites spread throughout Kern County. These services are available in both walk-in and drive-thru formats. To find locations and make an appointment, go online to our interactive map at http://www.kernpublichealth.com/2019-novel-coronavirus/ or call 211.