Super awesome Tehachapi Visitor Center facts
1. We reached our 1000 visitor on the weekend of November 12.
2. Every month since July, we have had visitors from Germany. Germans ask awesome questions, too.
3. We have had international visitors from the following countries: Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, El Salvador, England, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Malta, New Zealand
4. The farthest distance traveled is pretty much a tie: Malta is approximately 6,660 miles; Auckland, New Zealand is 6,560 (thank you, Google).
5. We have had guests from 32 of the 50 US States: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Mass, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
If you know anyone from any of the following states, please tell them to get here right away for a visit. Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Other than California, the most repeated home states/countries in the guestbook were GERMANY, NEW ZEALAND, Arizona, Florida, New York, Tennessee, Washington.
The farthest distance traveled within California was from Eureka (586 miles).