Monsoon moisture will be increasing over the area today. The leading edge of the moisture will be concentrated in the mid levels of the atmosphere and lead to isolated to scattered dry thunderstorms. Gusty and erratic outflow winds are possible this afternoon and early this evening. Thunderstorms are expected to become wetter later this evening and into Friday.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions are either occurring now or will shortly. A combination of strong winds, low relative humidity, and hot temperatures will create explosive fire growth potential.
- Winter Weather Advisory - Nov 21
- Galactic Spaceship Now Hiring
- The Loop's AV Fair Sweepstakes Results
- Tehachapi - Loop Summer Specials
- Tehachapi - Arrest for Possession of Spice for Sales
- Grand Fire Update 5-19-2013
- Grand Fire Update May 18
- Grand Fire Update May 17
- Grand Fire Update May 16
- TPD TAKING BACK UNWANTED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS