Those of you sending or recieving packages at the Tehachapi Branch Post Office may have noticed the bright yellow stand now beside two other stands. That's right, The Loop is now outside the Post Office, and that stand now puts our paper at over 250 locations county wide. Of these over XX are in our prominent yellow news stands available to everyone 24-hours a day. Our 24-hour stands are everywhere in Tehachapi; near Red House BBQ, Tehachapi Hospital, Kohnen's, K-Mart, SaveMart (soon to be near Rite Aide in the same shopping center), Howie's, Chevron Gas, Primo's (in Tehachapi), Tehachapi Greater Chamber of Commerce, in front of our office at 204 S. Green St. and (now) the local Post Office. We want to be where our readers are and the Post Office is a big part of that. If anyone else has a suggested location for any future 24-hour stands be sure to leave us a comment on this blog.
- Grand Fire Update 5-19-2013
- Grand Fire Update May 18
- Grand Fire Update May 17
- Grand Fire Update May 16
- TPD TAKING BACK UNWANTED PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
- Support Your Local Middle School!
- Matt J. Young Named TVRPD's District Manager
- Time Change and Smoke Detector Batteries
- Crime Alert - Vehicle Sought in Car Burglaries
- Police Investigate Alleged School Shooting Threat